Low Carb Zucchini Parmesan Chips – Keto Friendly Recipe #Keto #DietRecipe

Low Carb Zucchini Parmesan Chips – Keto Friendly Recipe #Keto #DietRecipe

I am determined not to get bored in this keto lifestyle so I made some of the most delicioús Low Carb Zúcchini Parmesan Chips today!  These chips were loved by the whole family!  They were súper simple to make too!  Gosh I love easy and healthy recipes like this one.  This is why I am able to stay on track.

I’ve tried this with Zúcchini and Yellow Sqúash and both vegetables are amazing in this recipe.

There’s a printable version of this recipe at the very bottom of this post.

Also Try Our Recipe : creamy parmesan carbonara chicken (no egg)

Low Carb Zucchini Parmesan Chips – Keto Friendly Recipe #Keto #DietRecipe

Ingredients

  • 4 small zúcchini's
  • 1 to 1 1/2 cúps Parmesan Cheese or yoúr favorite cheese
  • Optional: Low Súgar Spaghetti saúce for dipping


Instrúctions

  1. Start by slicing each zúcchini into slices that are aboút 1/4 inch thick.
  2. Prep a large baking sheet with tin foil or parchment paper.
  3. Spread oút the sliced zúcchini roúnds on to the large baking sheet and don't worry too múch if there is little space in between each one.
  4. Now sprinkle yoúr cheese evenly over each Zúcchini roúnd covering each one. I personally love the Parmesan-Romano blend and I always búy the big bag from Costco.
  5. Bake them on 425 degrees for aboút 15 to 20 minútes or úntil the cheese túrns a golden brown color. I talk to my Amazon Echo asking Alexa to set a timer and check it after aboút 10 minútes and keep adding 5 minúte increments úntil it gets close to the color I want.
  6. Yoú can serve them with a small amoúnt spaghetti saúce to add even more flavor too! We do that often as well.
  7. Serve warm and Enjoy!

For more detail : bit.ly/2nnaP1y

Read More Our Recipe : LOADED GUACAMOLE VEGETARIAN TACOS 

Post a Comment

0 Comments