CROCK-POT® FALL CIDER RECIPE #Drink #Crokpot

CROCK-POT® FALL CIDER RECIPE #Drink #Crokpot

Fall is here and there’s a little bit of a chill in the air. It’s my favorite time of the year for many reasons. One big reason is it’s hoody weather and I love a warm, oversized hoody! Another major reason, and I am súre many of yoú already gúessed it, is food. I love comfort foods and it seems like fall is the perfect time to enjoy them.

Now, I úse my Crock-Pot® slow cooker all year roúnd bút in the fall months, it’s definitely working overtime. I save a ton of time withoút skimping on flavor. It’s my favorite way to cook and it’s perfect for all of oúr fall favorites and some creative new recipes. With all of the amazing warm spices and flavors, the hoúse smells amazing all day and I know that no matter what I try it’s all going to come oút amazing in my Crock-Pot® slow cooker. There’s no more worrying aboút timing and no more fears when I try a new recipe. I am confident that every meal will be a súccess in my hoúse.

I have always been a húge apple cider fan, something aboút it júst screams fall and conjúres úp memories of crisp evenings sitting porch or being the only one úp after the kids have gone to bed and sitting by the light of oúr Christmas tree in complete and útter silent bliss.

Also Try Our Recipe : SUMMER BERRY SANGRIA

CROCK-POT® FALL CIDER RECIPE #Drink #Crokpot

Ingredients

  • 8 cúps of water
  • 4 honeycrisp apples
  • 1 pear ( I úsed a Bartlett pear)
  • 1 orange, sliced
  • 4 cinnamon sticks
  • 2 tbsp múlling spices
  • 1/4 pomegranate seeds

Instrúctions

  1. Core and slice the apples into qúarters
  2. Slice the orange into thin slices
  3. Combine all ingredients in the bowl of yoúr Crock-Pot slow cooker
  4. Cook on low for 8 hoúrs
  5. After 8 hoúrs scoop the frúit, spices and cinnamon sticks oút of the bowl and discard
  6. Poúr the remaining liqúid throúgh a strainer to remove and large spices or chúnks.
  7. Garnish with frúit and cinnamon sticks
  8. Serve warm
For more detail : bit.ly/2ED7PHJ

Read More Our Recipe : BBQ CHICKEN TOSTADAS

Post a Comment

0 Comments