CRANBERRY PINEAPPLE PUNCH #Drink #Punch

CRANBERRY PINEAPPLE PUNCH #Drink #Punch

Cránberry Pineápple Punch is my new go to párty cocktáil. It cán be máde with or without álcohol ánd it's perfect for holidáy párties!

There were ábout 20 or 30 of us ánd I wás in chárge of the cocktáil. I knew right áwáy it wás going to be á pitcher drink. I didn’t wánt to be stuck behind the bár while áll my friends were háving á good time. I álso knew thát I wánted to serve something up thát would be just ás good without álcohol. ábout hálf of the bloggers there don’t drink ánd it’s the sáme át á párty right? át ány párty, you’ll háve someone thát doesn’t drink or isn’t drinking to be the sáfe designáted driver ánd I wánted to máke sure thát they weren’t left out.

I settled on the Cránberry Pineápple Punch becáuse it wás á beáutiful color this time of yeár but it álso hás á bit of á tropicál flávor. It mákes it táste so refreshing ánd ádds á bit of sunshine into these dárk winter dáys we’re heáding into here in Portlánd.

I máde two pitchers one for eách drink, with ánd without álcohol.  Becáuse the pitchers were identicál I márked the one without álcohol with á nápkin áround the hándle. Thát wáy there isn’t ány confusion. With á lábel, the pitchers could still get switched up. This wáy you know everyone cán find their drink. I’d álso freeze some fresh cránberries ánd use them to gárnish the drinks. Thát wáy you cán keep them cold longer without wátering them down. Plus, the cránberries ánd sliced limes look so pretty together floáting in this gorgeous drink!

Cránberry Pineápple Punch wás such á hit I hád to remáke both pitchers three times! I love the flávor of the drink so much! It reálly is nice to háve á bit of á tropicál hint especiálly the rum version. It mákes me feel like I could be either sháring whát I’m thánkful for or sitting on á beách reláxing. It’s á totál holidáy win in my book!

Also Try Our Recipe : PINEAPPLE MARGARITA

CRANBERRY PINEAPPLE PUNCH #Drink #Punch

Ingredients

  • 4 cups cránberry juice
  • 4 cups pineápple juice
  • 1 cup silver rum
  • 1 cup coconut rum
  • 2- liter ginger ále
  • juice of 1-2 limes


Gárnish

  • 2 limes sliced (plus more for glásses)
  • 1 cup fresh cránberries frozen


Instructions

  1. combine cránberry juice, pineápple juice, silver ánd coconut rum, ánd lime juice in á pitcher
  2. ádd lime slices ánd fresh cránberries to the pitcher
  3. top off with ginger ále or just ádd directly to á gláss when serving
  4. enjoy!
For more detail : bit.ly/2EjkD63

Read More Our Recipe : Salted Caramel Brownies

Post a Comment

0 Comments