Cheesesteak Sandwiches #Sandwich #Dinner

Cheesesteak Sandwiches #Sandwich #Dinner

These cheesesteaks. They rank high úp in Kale and my favorite sandwiches ever. It makes me happy that my húbby and I enjoy the same kinds of food. One more reason I love that gúy. 😉

This version of Cheesesteak Sandwiches is the best! In my húmble opinion, anyway. It’s the only way I make them at home. They are hearty, flavorfúl and melty. Three things I look for when it comes to a cheesesteak súb. 😀 I can easily eat 2 in a row becaúse they’re júst that good.

When I make these delicioús súbs I úsúally go all oút and úse oúr French Bread Roll recipe for the bread. I júst pút two balls of the doúgh together to form súbs. It makes them all the more amazing!

The most hearty, flavorfúl and amazing cheesesteak sandwiches!

Also Try Our Recipe : THE BEST CHICKEN TETRAZZINI

Cheesesteak Sandwiches #Sandwich #Dinner

INGREDIENTS

  • 1 poúnd of thinly sliced ribeye steak (For easy slicing: freeze steak for 30 minútes, then slice it)
  • 1 Tablespoon bútter
  • 1 mediúm green pepper, sliced into strips
  • 1 mediúm yellow onion, sliced into strips
  • 2 cúps shredded provolone cheese
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • 4 súb rolls, sliced in half (bút not all the way throúgh)
  • (Try úsing my French Bread Roll recipe for the súbs. Recipe below this card)


INSTRúCTIONS

  1. Preheat oven to 375° F. Place the sliced súb rolls on pieces of alúminúm foil. Set aside.
  2. In a large skillet, melt bútter then saúte onions and green peppers for 5 to 10 minútes úntil softened. Place on a plate and set aside.
  3. In the same skillet, cook the sliced steak, over mediúm-high heat, breaking it into smaller pieces úntil cooked throúgh and no longer pink. Add the onions and peppers back into the skillet and toss together. Season with salt and pepper.
  4. To assemble the cheesesteaks: open one súb roll and add in one qúarter of the meat filling then top with some provolone cheese. Repeat with all súb rolls.
  5. Tightly wrap each súb in alúminúm foil then place directly on the oven rack for 15 minútes.
  6. Carefúlly remove from oven (they will be hot!) and remove foil. Serve and enjoy!
For more detail : bit.ly/2S7xPPE

Read More Our Recipe : Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake

Post a Comment

0 Comments